Sunday, March 2, 2014

This is Me!

I'm weird, I know
So, this is me! I'm a mix of crazy, goofy, happy, and clumsy! My name is Lauryn, and I'm a 16-year-old junior in high school (but I'm not a hooligan) :) I have a great family that I love, and friends that I can always count on. Like any other teenager, my life is pretty crazy! Here's a bit about me:

My hobbies/interests include:

~Piano -- I've been playing since I was 4

~Archery -- I'm not good, but its fun to pretend I'm Merida! ;)

~Lambs/Pigs -- I've raised a lamb each year for the livestock show since I was 8, and this year, I might be raising a pig!

~Photography -- Again, I'm not fantastic, but I really love it!

~Reading -- I LOVE books! I love being transported to different worlds and seeing through other people's eyes (yes, I can be a bit of a "fangirl," but how can you not be sometimes?!?)

~Music -- Other than playing piano, I also play the guitar, and I love listening to music almost all day long! (Indie/Alternative all they way!) ;)

~Church -- I am LDS (the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints... AKA 'Mormon'), and I love it! The Book of Mormon is my favorite book to read :)

~4-H -- I've been involved in 4-H since I was about 3, and right now, I am actually a 4-H State Ambassador for Utah! (I'm sure you'll hear plenty about that) ;)

~Sleeping/Eating -- I'm a teenager - what do you expect? ;)
  • My friend has a Llama -- He likes me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment